ROASTED SWEET POTATO DIP
- 1 sweet potato
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- pinch each of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash and poke sweet potato with a fork 5 times.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes until sweet potato is soft.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 15 mins.
- Cut cooled sweet potato in half. Scoop flesh out of skin and place in bowl.
- Add tahini, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper. Mix well. Adjust seasoning if necessary.
Eat like a hummus with crackers, roasted or fresh veggies. Also use in a sandwich or just on its own!
This dip is used in the recipe for THE PERFECT MESS BREAKFAST.