CREAMY BEET DIP
- 1 large purple beet
- 2 tbsp whole fat Greek yogurt
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash and cut off leaves. Wrap whole beet in foil.
- Place on a baking sheet in the oven for 30 mins.
- Take out of oven and open foil. Allow beet to cool off for 15 mins.
- Under running water peel off the skin of the beet with your hand.
- In a bowl grate the beet with a small grater. Mix in the Greek yogurt and a pinch of salt.
Use as a spread on sandwich, as a dip for crackers and roasted or fresh veggies. This beet dip is also in the recipe for Perfect Mess Breakfast.